Cruises on your Wish-List

Britboys

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 12:42 PM, DamianG said:

Just to expand on the Bergen funicular suggestion a little buy a seafood salad in the fish market beforehand then eat it at the top of the mountain while taking in the views. The salad costs a small fortune but it was worth it for us.

Depending on how mobile and / or energetic you are you can stroll back down the mountain via various trails which are easy to follow.

Norway & The North Cape 2009 343.jpg

Norway & The North Cape 2009 344.jpg

Norway & The North Cape 2009 354.jpg

Damian,why didn't you try a Griegs sausage roll.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On a sensible note,probably the last region on our bucket list is the Black Sea via Istanbul.CMV were doing it until their demise.Anyone know of another cruise line doing this TIA.Cheers,Brian.

1 hour ago, Cruising Nomads said:

Fred are doing a cruise Black Sea Discovery.  27/9/22  28nights Balmoral L2222

The prices for this are eye-watering though! They cancelled one this year and many transferred to the 2022 Itinerary, so it is probably pretty full already.

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 1:08 PM, Britboys said:

The prices for this are eye-watering though! They cancelled one this year and many transferred to the 2022 Itinerary, so it is probably pretty full already.

OMG Andrew,you're not kidding nearly 10 grand each for a balcony and drinks on top.We did a 5star Golden Triangle,Aurora world segment,hotels in Dubai and Singapore,5 Emirates flights and all our spending for less than that,lol.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, brian1 said:

OMG Andrew,you're not kidding nearly 10 grand each for a balcony and drinks on top.We did a 5star Golden Triangle,Aurora world segment,hotels in Dubai and Singapore,5 Emirates flights and all our spending for less than that,lol.

Yes, I looked at and from memory, I think the cheapest inside single worked out at something like £271 a night 😱

Edited by Britboys
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Britboys said:

Yes, I looked at and from memory, I think the cheapest inside single worked out at something like £271 a night 😱

I gave you a like,but I didn't like it,lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1