Freedom of the Season Promenade Room View?

We are considering booking on the Freedom next March out of San Juan.  Looking at a Promenade room and a balcony across the hall for our group.  Does anyone have a picture of the view out of room 8329 the Promenade room?  Hoping its not of the rafters, trying to do a little leg work before reserving.  Thanks for any help!

I have no pictures and have not stayed in that cabin. However, in my opinion it is way too close to the end of the Promenade and I would not book it. The views will be limited. Though I think deck 8 is fine (I might prefer deck 7), I would try to get something closer to the middle of the Promenade.

I’ve done deck 7, mid ship, and deck 6, Ben and Jerry room. Liked the mid-ship location for both rooms, though the view from Ben and Jerry is negligible, but it comes with free ice cream and gold cards for the suite lounge where you can get free drinks. I didn’t partake in either as much as I thought I would. It’s hard to eat that much ice cream in a week, and I’m not a big drinker. 

That being said, here’s a post with the photos and room numbers of all promenade rooms on the Freedom.

• Like 1

8329 is way at the end of the promenade rooms. It looks like you wouldn't see the promenade at all. It is above guest services which really isn't in the promenade. I would look for a different room. We stay on deck seven usually.