Taxes and Fees email?

For anyone who has been lucky enough to get a refund of taxes and fees for a cruise cancelled by Royal, did you get an email prior to receiving the refund?  For our cancelled cruise planner items, we received emails that indicated the amounts and the card they would be refunded to.

Just wondering if they did the same with the taxes and fees.  Had a couple of cruises they cancelled, so we need to figure which cruise they may be from, if they break them into different amounts.

38 days and counting for cruise 1, and 27 and counting for cruise 2 since Royal cancelled.

23 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

For anyone who has been lucky enough to get a refund of taxes and fees for a cruise cancelled by Royal, did you get an email prior to receiving the refund?

Very unlikely you'll get an e-mail.

• Like 1

Also got the email this morning from Royal about the canceled Cruise Planner items.

According to the email the money is being refunded to my Visa card which was not the option picked

I requested it goes to the FOBC . For this transaction there are about 50 notes in the service history all Greek to me

BTW to my fellow Greeks  " Christos Anesti"