S class 1545 ?

39august

II have read "sticky" and I believe the window washing machine is outside this balcony. It apparently does not obstruct the view very much. Correct? Also, it is on the slant, but the comments all said this was a standard size balcony. Looks like it should be oversize. So, any balcony comments of this cabin, please? I know Reflection is different than the other 4 "sisters". 

4 hours ago, 39august said:

II have read "sticky" and I believe the window washing machine is outside this balcony. It apparently does not obstruct the view very much. Correct? Also, it is on the slant, but the comments all said this was a standard size balcony. Looks like it should be oversize. So, any balcony comments of this cabin, please? I know Reflection is different than the other 4 "sisters". 

It is not on the slant, and has a regular size balcony.  It is the first stateroom forward of the two on the slant, and had bed by the balcony.  You will definitely see the window washing machine.  They finally learned a lesson on Reflection, and the window washing machine is not there.    🍷

I guess what I was looking at was actually 1554. I will keep checking to see if I can find an aqua  bed by by bath on the slant. So far no go. But this is on a Sept. cruise that most likely won't go anyway.