October 2020 will happen??

jusilva

5 minutes ago, shipbound2 said:

You do not if there will be a second fall wave nobody does.

True nobody knows for sure, however many experts are "predicting" there will be a second wave in the fall.

So they want people to be prepared as best they can.

There is no exact science and even with a vaccine will it cover the next strain? The flu vaccine doesn't cover all, so the Covid-19 will probably be the same.

Edited by beerman2

16 minutes ago, beerman2 said:

True nobody knows for sure, however many experts are "predicting" there will be a second wave in the fall.

So they want people to be prepared as best they can.

There is no exact science and even with a vaccine will it cover the next strain? The flu vaccine doesn't cover all, so the Covid-19 will probably be the same.

I agree,  you can get the flu even though you received  the vaccine maybe a different strain, the Covid-19 will probably be the same. I don't rely on experts  predicting anything let alone anything about this virus.  We'll have to see what happens.

Edited by shipbound2

Lots of hurdles to jump before ships are out at sea again including ports opening up to cruise ship passengers. My wild guest is not before sometimes in 2021. Same thing for professional sports leagues playing in front of fans. 

Edited by Snowbath

I have a cruise booked in October and I’m hoping it will be cancelled. It’s not that I’m afraid to catch Covid, but I don’t want to be quarantined in my room for any amount of time either. Even if the ship sails, if given the opportunity to cancel or reschedule I will.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums