Advice in Which Cabin is best Please?

stuart2468

Hi Guys

I'm booking the MSC Divina on a repo cruise for January next year. Which in your opinions would be the best cabin to choose our of these numbers

11274. this looks an odd shape compared to the others. Is this larger or smaller than the other 3?

I know they are inside Bella rooms and that's fine. We will make use of the Upgrade system at a later date as current balcony prices are rocketing.

Thank you.

Stu

I would take the square one.  I have stayed in 13147, which is the same location as your other three choices.  These cabins are smaller, as are the balcony cabins opposite them.  There is no seating at all and you have to squeeze to get around the end of the bed and not get a bruise on the vanity.  Judging from a Youtube video of one of the square cabins forward on deck 9, there is more moveable space, and a chair.  So just in case you can't get a good upgrade, I would take 11274.  EM

Thanks for the advice guys. 

I decided to pay a little more, board 4 days early and book on the basis of an inside guarantee. Hoping the upgrade fairy looks down on me favourably again. 

• Like 1

ETA:  It sounds like you are familiar with the process.  If you are okay with getting a poor location inside then your tactic is a valid strategy.  I'm adding info for anyone reading this thread and deliberating this method. 

Take a screenshot of all the cabin prices at the time of your booking so you can reference what the cost to upgrade to each type w/o the bidding process will be.  MSC will hold you to the cabin prices at the time of your booking if you try to upgrade later.  That will give you a better estimate of whether the upgrade bid is of any value.  A paid upgrade outside of the bidding system comes with the new cabin's experience and perks.  Remember with upgrade bids you do not get the benefits of the new cabin experience, your experience will remain Bella.  Yacht Club cabin bids get the YC benefits only within the Yacht Club complex, but outside on the rest of the ship you will still be Bella and only have whatever drink package (if any) that you purchased as Bella.  Aurea cabin bids will likely come with anytime dining, but not guaranteed.

Edited by Até
  • Like 1