Port of Tampa Term 6 self parking.

kelbell

Terminal 6 of P.O.T has a self parking fenced area, does anyone know how much parking for

this are is? We have parked at the Channelside garage numerous times using Park Connect,

but we went out of term 3 and 2.  Term 6 will be a first, and garage  seems a long walk.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

I am researching this topic now for a late January 2021 cruise on Holland America.  

I looked at  https://www.porttb.com/parking  about parking costs at the port, based on which cruise line you are using.   I learned that our 7 nt  HAL cruise will cost $105 for self-parking or $125 for valet parking.   At https://www.porttb.com/cruise  I found a brochure about the Port of Tampa that includes information including hotel advertisements:   https://en.calameo.com/read/004673538f6dce564bb4.  

I also checked a private company, Park Connect, which I learned costs $10/day.  Apparently this company has several garages, each close enough to a port terminal that one can walk to the terminal, and has the highest rating of the several private parking companies. 

On 5/3/2020 at 7:31 PM, kelbell said:

Terminal 6 of P.O.T has a self parking fenced area, does anyone know how much parking for

this are is? We have parked at the Channelside garage numerous times using Park Connect,

but we went out of term 3 and 2.  Term 6 will be a first, and garage  seems a long walk.

Thank you.

The walk from Terminal 6 to the parking garage is a hike, especially dragging luggage.  I would pay the one time extra charge of $20 to valet.  Absolutely worth it!!

• 4 months later...
On 6/13/2020 at 7:06 PM, GTO-Girl said:

The walk from Terminal 6 to the parking garage is a hike, especially dragging luggage.  I would pay the one time extra charge of $20 to valet.  Absolutely worth it!!

How does this valet thing work?  I get they drop you off at embarkation and park your car.  How does it work at debarkation?

baf

We always do Valet parking at the Port of Tampa.  It's not that much more and believe me, it's very worth it.  You drive to the door and they take your car.  When you get back, they drive the car right up to you at the departure door.  Will never do anything else!  We prepaid also.