Home2Suites Port Canaveral

HodgeNNicole

Anybody have any experience with this hotel? Travel Advisor has no reviews so iI was wondering if the location was real new or perhaps a recent name change??

Trying to choose between Radisson Resort at the Port, Country Inn and Suites, Hampton Inn or the Home2Suites.

that must be very new ... don't recall ever seeing a sign for it. The address puts it next to the Homewood suites which is only a few years old. Google maps marks the location but images from as recent as 6 months ago show an empty lot . . . 

I have stayed at Home 2 Suites in other locations.  It is sort of and extended stay 2-room suite (kitchen/living room and separate bathroom) but geared toward a younger crowd (the furnishings look very similar to what you find at Ikea).  Okay for a night (or two) and includes free breakfast.  The Homewood Suites next door is our favorite if we stay in PC (usually stay in Orlando) and if the rates are comparable, that's the one I would choose.

This hotel  and the new SpringHill Suites  across the street are both brand new hotels in a great location. Home2Suites was initially scheduled to open in April and the Spring Hill Suites in June. They are probably waiting until the restrictions with this virus have lessened. I could be wrong but I think they are accepting future reservations.

On 5/4/2020 at 8:04 AM, Capt_BJ said:

did a drive by

not open for business yet ....

IMG_1070[1].JPG

Thanks for the Drive by Capt BJ! I was thinking that it might be new and with the restrictions either no guests yet or not enough to review. I look forward to writing a review In 87 days when I am in one of these Hotels, not sleeping being excited to cruise the next day!!!!