Cancellation Email

Cancellation Email   

49 members have voted

1. 1. Have you received your cancellation email (for the cruises cancelled today)?

• Yes
    • No

24 minutes ago, twinkster said:

I have not received mine, but I booked through a third party. Scheduled for 8/22 on Panorama

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This was my cruise, it's been cancelled. Was really looking forward to the Panorama *sigh*

This was my cruise, it's been cancelled. Was really looking forward to the Panorama *sigh*

This was a rebook of our 3/21 cruise that was also cancelled. looks like we just barely missed the September cutoff date, but can’t do September because the kids are in school. Trying to decide if we risk booking an August Caribbean cruise!

Got that email. I know we get 100% cruise credit and $600 OBC but what if we paid for Cheers and Faster to the Fun? That better not become a credit toward a cabin...I might just take the full refund 

5 minutes ago, ibarrio said:

Got that email. I know we get 100% cruise credit and $600 OBC but what if we paid for Cheers and Faster to the Fun? That better not become a credit toward a cabin...I might just take the full refund 

Full refunds (not cruise credit) on Cheers, FTTF, excursions, taxes, port fees, grates, FunShop and other prepaid expenses

27 minutes ago, PittsburghGirlee said:

Not to hyjack...but I don’t want to start another thread....my cruise was canceled and it is not paid off in full as I had until May 25th. Do I need to pay that off first and then rebook to get the $600??

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Our Europe  Sept 2020 cruise wasn't paid in full and after Carnival canceled it, we booked for Europe 2021, got the FCC applied (our deposit) and $600 OBC.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, twinkster said:

I have not received mine, but I booked through a third party. Scheduled for 8/22 on Panorama

Did you sign up on Carnival's website for notifications concerning your sailing?  I ask because I also booked with a third party but I did get the email this morning.   

Did you sign up on Carnival's website for notifications concerning your sailing?  I ask because I also booked with a third party but I did get the email this morning.   

Hmmm, I don’t think I did! I’ll make sure I do that though for future cruises! Thanks!!!

53 minutes ago, ibarrio said:

Do we have to rebook the same type of room? 

I did because that was what I wanted. Not sure if there are restrictions requiring that.  Maybe someone that knows will chime in😉

2 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

I did because that was what I wanted. Not sure if there are restrictions requiring that.  Maybe someone that knows will chime in😉

We had a good room (Cloud 9 Spa balcony) so I want to make sure we get at least that 

11 minutes ago, ibarrio said:

We had a good room (Cloud 9 Spa balcony) so I want to make sure we get at least that 

it doesnt have to be, but you will want to use the FCC so you dont lose that value. I have heard varying stories if they will refund the difference, give you OBC or if you forfeit it.

the first cancellation wave it clearly said up to $500 of the FCC could be OBC. since then I have not seen that language.