Notified Alaska 2nd July cruise Canx by X can I still Lift & Shift?

Homestyle

Not surprising that we got the notification this morning from Celebrity, that our Alaska sailing for the 2nd July had been cancelled.  Question is, can I still do a Lift & Shift and if so can I delay the decision until nearer the deadline of 4 August?  Our current deal was £650 pp price including drinks and OBC for an inside.  Based on 2021 current prices, seems a bargain.  If I take a FCC, am I ever likely to get a deal like I had ever again?

My dilemma is based on that we only come off an Asia trip at the end of April 2021 and I would need to do a Lift and Shift between 2nd June and 2nd August 2021 time-frame. Holidays from work are nearly impossible to get during the school holiday window, end of July through August.  Alton of long haul expense within a short time frame and user up nearly all my annual leave.

Edited by Homestyle

Check the FAQ.  I'm pretty sure that if you take the FCC you can then later lift&shift up to August 1.  If you decide later you can't lift&shift  and you want a refund you can ask for a refund at least until 12/31/2020.   Study the FAQ's as many of these details are spread across the various answers.

Lot's of people are doing Lift & Shift so the earlier you do it the better cabin availability will be.

Edited by wrk2cruise

3 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

Check the FAQ.  I'm pretty sure that if you take the FCC you can then later lift&shift up to August 1.  If you decide later you can't lift&shift  and you want a refund you can ask for a refund at least until 12/31/2020.   Study the FAQ's as many of these details are spread across the various answers.

Lot's of people are doing Lift & Shift so the earlier you do it the better cabin availability will be.

Thank you!

8 minutes ago, phoenix_dream said:

Guests booked on sailings suspended between June 12 and July 31, 2020 have until June 10th to reschedule their voyage for the following year at the original price and promotion.

Thanks I haven't re-read the FAQ's since the last suspension.