If you go from a suite (with NRD) to two regular rooms. Deposit question.

We have a cruise booked for March of 2021. We are thinking of moving that to the same week, just a different ship, with the new ability to do so without penalty. My question is about deposits. So we currently have a suite booked with a non-refundable deposit of $1000.00 for the 4 of us. There are no suites we are interested in on the cruise we are looking to move to. So my question is, if we move to 2 balcony rooms can we choose a refundable fare and then that deposit becomes refundable if we decide to cancel the cruise all-together? Does this question even make sense to anyone, because I am getting a headache reading it myself! LOL

4 minutes ago, Hammergirl said:

So my question is, if we move to 2 balcony rooms can we choose a refundable fare and then that deposit becomes refundable if we decide to cancel the cruise all-together?

You can't go from NRD to refundable. Wait for at least 3-4 more months and then reassess.

Edited by Biker19

58 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You can't go from NRD to refundable. Wait for at least 3-4 more months and then reassess.

Got it, thanks for the quick reply. I didn't think so, but knew that someone here would know WAY better than I would.