Has 'Cruise with Confidence' offer ended?

It's all in the subject line really.

Scenario:- Booked TA November 2020 only paid deposit-ish. If RCI cancel it we get 125%, great.

If we cancel it we get nothing so should we,

1, pay more to get more back if RCI cancel or,

2, if we cancel, don't pay anymore because we won't qualify for Cruise with Confidence offer. (we will only cancel if we will have trouble getting flights back to Blighty)

If we pay more and RCI cancels then great again and if they don't cancel then also great as were going away YAY!

It's purely the CwC thing.

Any views please

Mike

11 minutes ago, Speedbird01 said:

It's all in the subject line really.

Scenario:- Booked TA November 2020 only paid deposit-ish. If RCI cancel it we get 125%, great.

If we cancel it we get nothing so should we,

1, pay more to get more back if RCI cancel or,

2, if we cancel, don't pay anymore because we won't qualify for Cruise with Confidence offer. (we will only cancel if we will have trouble getting flights back to Blighty)

If we pay more and RCI cancels then great again and if they don't cancel then also great as were going away YAY!

It's purely the CwC thing.

Any views please

Mike

I didnt realize until I read the new cwc that any cruise can be cancelled or moved, even with nonrefundable deposits.

Lift and shift doesnt work for all, but now you can cancel and rebook a cruise you like better without penalty. It's better than ever now. And can be cancelled up to 48 hours before... but I'd allow extra time.

Let's hope you can get your flight, if not move to a more convenient airport cruise port.

21 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I didnt realize until I read the new cwc that any cruise can be cancelled or moved, even with nonrefundable deposits.

Lift and shift doesnt work for all, but now you can cancel and rebook a cruise you like better without penalty. It's better than ever now. And can be cancelled up to 48 hours before... but I'd allow extra time.

Let's hope you can get your flight, if not move to a more convenient airport cruise port.

I hope we can get the flight as it will be our first TA and it's the last ship out of the UK in 2020 The Anthem. Already lost the first leg this April to the UK so looking at next April to do the second bit to get home. Cant wait!

That thing is still active and it will be active for the next few weeks for sure. As long as the offer available it will attract people. In any case its some sort of a promotional event which basically tell everyone one that their company is alive and about to start operations 

Just wondering if anyone knows if I choose to change my cruise that is Aug 23, 2020 to Aug 22, 2021 and keep the same rate that I paid am I still covered under cruising with confidence where I cancel up to 48hrs before the cruise leaves and still get a FCC for what I paid?

I talked to 1 agent on the phone that said yes and when I was ready to make the change today the new agent told me that if I choose to keep my rate then cruising with confidence doesn't apply.