Colonnade Memories

Kauaijim

We love breakfast in the Colonade where we can pick and choose a little bit of whatever tickles our fancy. My husband’s taste in breakfast differs from my own but I’m always happy to enjoy a jar (or two) of mixed berry yogurt and perhaps a creme-filled doughnut if I’m feeling a bit naughty.  I usually pick up a latte in Seabourn Square first when I’m grabbing our daily crossword/sudoku sheet which we work over breakfast out on the back deck.

Lunchtime is always a Caesar salad with extra anchovies and a bit of whatever entree looks good.  Or I’ll skip that and have shrimp cocktail instead.  No dessert at lunch usually... we save that for afternoon tea.

The Indian dinner is our favorite... but many of the other regional menus are good as well.  We don’t generally dine in the Colonade at night though unless the weather is nice enough to sit outside!

On 5/28/2020 at 12:54 PM, Fletcher said:

Just sat down for breakfast in the Colonnade, Christmas Day 2017 aboard the Quest.

IMG_7947.jpg

Sigh...........We were on that cruise. What an amazing trip. Just watched our videos of the Humpback feeding frenzy that Brent found for us. Thanks for the memory refresh.