Anyone care to share thoughts on Inside Cabins?

happy cruzer

1 hour ago, pumpkin 11 said:

Being "sick" means lots of different things to many people. Everyone has their own version of what that means.

Uh, not in a discussion of COVID-19, transmission and people who are asymptomatic.

BTW, if you really believed that, instead of simply trying to stir the pot, why didn't you provide a definition of "sick" in your post #47?

2 hours ago, pumpkin 11 said:

isolation... of the sick. Not the healthy. Yes, I might walk down a hallway of a cruise ship and just not risk my own death (or the death of others) by doing so. Give me a break.

1 minute ago, Fouremco said:

Uh, not in a discussion of COVID-19, transmission and people who are asymptomatic.

BTW, if you really believed that, instead of simply trying to stir the pot, why didn't you provide a definition of "sick" in your post #47?

LOL you're very good Fouremco. But I am not trying to stir the pot. Everyone knows what sick means, it means you are not feeling your usual self. That means a lot for things to a lot of people BECAUSE, plenty of people think they feel fine yet will go to work and do their normal thing regardless, vs. people who if they come down with something like a mild headache will assume the worst and stop all activity. 

Its the reaction we care about.