Allure show reservations

We sailed on her last year on December 15th.  I still have the email confirmation from booking the shows on November 15th.  I can't say how much earlier the shows were visible in the online cruise planner or if higher-ups in the Crown & Anchor rankings get an earlier crack at it (we're Platinum).  Everything was wide open when I reserved for 4 30 days out.

• Like 1

We are scheduled (fingers crossed) on Allure, August 30th. No entertainment reservations available. I have been wondering if that means it will cancel, but maybe they just aren't ever available this far out?

• Like 1

Typically entertainment shows up at around 90 days, in blocks of sailings for a ship.  Would think they would delay August since Royal doesn't know when they can get entertainers back to the ships or if ships will even sail then.  Seeing the same thing for August/September Harmony even though these are inside 90 days.

WE sailed the Allure, TA this past March, her last sailing before the virus. We were able to make reservations 90 days out. Several of the 'minor' type shows had openings even on the day of the show, like the ice show and the comedy show. 

Cheers

Len