Booked Millenium....what shape is it in....?

Qcruise

Hi guys.....we've only sailed Celebrity one time in 2017 aboard the Infinity for a California coastal,  we just booked what we think is a pretty good deal aboard the Millenium for Sept. 2021 another California coastal in a balcony cabin.  Now we know it's the same class vessel as the Infinity was but would like to ask you regulars as to it's shape these days.  Hoping by next September things get more normal in our world.......thanks.

11 minutes ago, Qcruise said:

Hi guys.....we've only sailed Celebrity one time in 2017 aboard the Infinity for a California coastal,  we just booked what we think is a pretty good deal aboard the Millenium for Sept. 2021 another California coastal in a balcony cabin.  Now we know it's the same class vessel as the Infinity was but would like to ask you regulars as to it's shape these days.  Hoping by next September things get more normal in our world.......thanks.

It should be in really good shape as it was Revolutionized in 2019. What's your sail date? We also have the Millennium booked for 9 September 2021. We were also on the Infinity for a Pacific Coastal Cruise 17 thru 24 September 2017. 

Edited by davekathy

17 minutes ago, davekathy said:

It should be in really good shape as it was Revolutionized in 2019. What's your sail date? We also have the Millennium booked for 9 September 2021. We were also on the Infinity for a Pacific Coastal Cruise 17 thru 24 September 2017. 

I'll have to ask the wife re: the date in September......we so enjoyed our Infinity sailing being overnight in SF was amazing.  We did aqua class then but the deal for that we missed so doing a regular balcony this time.  

14 minutes ago, Qcruise said:

I'll have to ask the wife re: the date in September......we so enjoyed our Infinity sailing being overnight in SF was amazing.  We did aqua class then but the deal for that we missed so doing a regular balcony this time.  

Agree. Been there, done that on past cruises. Our 9 September 2021 Millennium cruise has an overnight in SF. We were supposed to be on the Eclipse this September (Pacific Coastal) but Celebrity canceled that cruise due to BC still will be shut down due to CV-19 precautions. Bummer! But we are onboard as to why. 

Edited by davekathy

My husband and I were on the Millie in Sept 2019 after it had been revolutionized and travelled from Vancouver - Yokohama. We loved the ship. We were in Cat 2A aft by the elevators. Great location. We found it easy to get around and loved all of the renovations. The oceanview Buffett was a great setup. We will definitely sail again on the Millie.

We are also booked for the Pacific Coastal cruise, Sept. 2021.   We have sailed on the Equinox and really enjoyed it so hoping to enjoy the Millennium.  We booked an Aqua cabin on deck 11.  I've read positive reviews after the Revolution of the ship.  Hoping the COVID issues have died down by then.  We will be more than ready after cancelling our July 2020 cruise.  

Edited by CGBanks
typo

3 hours ago, CGBanks said:

We are also booked for the Pacific Coastal cruise, Sept. 2021.   We have sailed on the Equinox and really enjoyed it so hoping to enjoy the Millennium.  We booked an Aqua cabin on deck 11.  I've read positive reviews after the Revolution of the ship.  Hoping the COVID issues have died down by then.  We will be more than ready after cancelling our July 2020 cruise.  

We are on the cruise just prior to yours. We'll make sure the Millennium is in good shape when we hand her over to you.