Anyone with rebooked myvegas cruise that was canceled?

Heather1972

On 6/24/2020 at 11:12 AM, Heather1972 said:

As of now they have not extended the certificate (whatever you want to call it) past September 30, 2020. She said that doesn't mean that they won't in the future.  🤷‍♀️ So, she said to keep calling back to see if things change. 

Have you tried calling back to see if  our myvegas cruises will give us new sail dates?

• 4 months later...
8 hours ago, sabrecatz said:

Were you able to rebook this cruise or did they just refund money paid ?

Just wondering as I have a MyVegas cruise booked for January which is looking like it is going to be cancelled although no announcement as of yet.

After they cancelled my August rebooked sailing, they would not give another cruise. I had to dispute with my credit card and won. I will never book a MyVegas cruise w/NCL again. 

2 hours ago, sammee said:

After they cancelled my August rebooked sailing, they would not give another cruise. I had to dispute with my credit card and won. I will never book a MyVegas cruise w/NCL again. 

Yikes sorry to hear, thanks for letting me know what to prepare for 😢

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sabrecatz said:

I hope you don't have to go through that. Alot of people couldn't get refunds and gave up on it. Make sure they cancel first and make sure they are not going to give you another "free cruise" extention if you end up going through it and need to dispute. By them pulling the rug out from under me with no more cruise, but we'll hold your "extras" in FCC, they lost.

22 hours ago, sabrecatz said:

Were you able to rebook this cruise or did they just refund money paid ?

Just wondering as I have a MyVegas cruise booked for January which is looking like it is going to be cancelled although no announcement as of yet.

Unfortunately, you are comparing apples and oranges since the January cruises with MyVegas are with Royal Caribbean. So, nothing that NCL did in the past will indicate what Royal will do. I redeemed points for a 3 day cruise in January with MyVegas, and I added a 4 day cruise before it. I fully expect Royal to cancel the cruises.

Looking at responses about how NCL handled the canceled cruise, you have to remember that NCL clearly says once a FCC, always a FCC (unless you plan to fight it out with your bank... just take the refund to begin with).

I took the FCC on my NCL MyVegas cruise and then applied it to an August cruise that was canceled.  Money that was reimbursed as a FCC. 

13 hours ago, sabrecatz said:

Are you on Royal or NCL, I posted my experience with NCL thinking that's who you were with. Either line, make sure you let them cancel and save yourself some problems that may occur. Do yourself a favor and choose full refund if they cancel unless you want to play the will I stay or will I cruise game. I'm holding off until things get back to normal.

My beef was with NCL, not sure why people think that NCL has a right to force your gratuities, excursion and drink plans into FCC, but my bank didn't see it that way as their FCC did not make my cruise complete. 

20 hours ago, cruisequeen4ever said:

That’s bad news; I’m sorry for those who lost money or had to fight to get their money back! I have wanted to redeem one of these, but it sounds like it’s best to wait until cruising has fully resumed.

Thanks I will wait for cancellation and take full refund if offered. I was supposed to be sailing on the NCL Bliss Jan. 3 sailing which has not been cancelled yet.

• Like 1