FCC: Where does it appear on your account

Wayfairers

2 minutes ago, Wayfairers said:

For those that have gotten their FCC.  Where does it appear on your online account?

Log in to your account, go to your profile, options below includes cruise credits. Click on that option and your FCC or FCD available should appear. I would love to see some FCC on my account, but it hasn't been the case, yet.

image.png.f647e67f32c9a11e9d7bc521e766c5c1.png

What is a little confusing is how you get to the page to click on "My Profile".  After logging on, you then have to look at the top of the page where it says Hi Jim.  If Jim is your first name click on Jim and the page with "My Profile" will then come up.  That may be obvious to most people, but it wasn't to me.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, USN59-79 said:

What is a little confusing is how you get to the page to click on "My Profile".  After logging on, you then have to look at the top of the page where it says Hi Jim.  If Jim is your first name click on Jim and the page with "My Profile" will then come up.  That may be obvious to most people, but it wasn't to me.

Took me a minute the first time I encountered that, but I finally got it figured out.  There have to be several people that have to call HAL to find out how to access their info.

11 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

My FCC and FCD are missing in action when using Chrome, but fully present and correct using Firefox.🙄

Oh interesting!  I will log on using my husband’s computer and see if it shows.  I use an iPad or iphone and no longer have a computer.  Never considered that!  More likely though, it just isn’t there yet!

Edited by Wayfairers