Help with Lift and Shift on 2021 sailing booked in 2018

clojacks

We booked a 14 day Japan sailing on 2018 that is scheduled for March of 2021, during Cherry Blossom time. This isn’t one we want to miss, but it isn’t necessarily one we are confident in doing next year. Is it eligible for the lift and shift? Our booked price is significantly lower than the current price for our booked cruise and the 2022 one, plus we have all 4 perks, so we hate to lose it.

It should be provided there is a replacement available in 2022.  To check you can use the online tool.  Go to this link https://cancellation.celebritycruises.com/?brand=C check the "Select Program" check box in the Lift & Shift section and provide your sailing information.  Your choices will be provided and you can request the shift from there.

@clojacks you can move with the S&L it's the same ship, same days (14), 4weeks frame, same category. you will get same price and same promotion. I just do it for the Constellation cruise from Feb 2021 to Feb 2022, the booking just move to the new date.  You can choose the March 13 or 27, 20022

Edited by gerelmx

3 hours ago, gerelmx said:

@clojacks you can move with the S&L it's the same ship, same days (14), 4weeks frame, same category. you will get same price and same promotion. I just do it for the Constellation cruise from Feb 2021 to Feb 2022, the booking just move to the new date.  You can choose the March 13 or 27, 20022

So, here’s a situation. We are scheduled to sail on the Millennium next March in 2C. The Japan sailing the following year is on the Solstice. Is the same catagory going to be 2C or are they going to try to tell us 2D on Solstice class is comparable to 2C on Millennium class. We would be going from a Sweet 16 cabin to, I’m not sure what? Any favorite 2D or C on Solstice? Are they going to be obstructed being right above the lifeboats?

1 hour ago, clojacks said:

So, here’s a situation. We are scheduled to sail on the Millennium next March in 2C. The Japan sailing the following year is on the Solstice. Is the same catagory going to be 2C or are they going to try to tell us 2D on Solstice class is comparable to 2C on Millennium class. We would be going from a Sweet 16 cabin to, I’m not sure what? Any favorite 2D or C on Solstice? Are they going to be obstructed being right above the lifeboats?

The 2D are obstructed and 2C are semi obstructed (you can't see down to the water)

This is a 2C on Eclipse 6264

image.thumb.png.bde40338fd3b4fbbf79086bbe6bc8c5b.png

Edited by gerelmx

2 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

The 2D are obstructed and 2C are semi obstructed (you can't see down to the water)

This is a 2C on Eclipse 6264

image.thumb.png.bde40338fd3b4fbbf79086bbe6bc8c5b.png

Well, that’s a heck of a lot worse than my Sweet 16 view for the same category....