Help with Statendam 6001 & 6002 Balcony Access

GMoney

These are far forward Vista suites on Deck 6. My understanding is that the balconies wrap from the side around to the front.  I'm concerned that perhaps the front section is partitioned and has to be opened / unlocked by the cabin steward. Does anyone know? Thanks. 

Our last cruise was on the Nieuw Statendam in cabin #6002. There was no partition to the wrap-around balcony, at least on that voyage. We were extremely happy with that cabin choice and enjoyed the extra balcony space. If we cruise again, we'll definitely be looking to book that cabin.

2 hours ago, 2LoveBikes said:

My wife and I were in  that same room 6001 aboard the NS on Feb 16, 2020 and loved it!!!  You have the ability to open and close the balcony door at your leisure and enjoy the wrap around balcony. 

20200221_175651.jpg

20200216_151604.jpg

20200216_151646.jpg

20200216_151650.jpg

I see the staff in the shade on the final photo.  What deck is this showing?  Is this a restricted area or is it open to guests?

I took the picture from my 6001 wrap-around balcony to give you a perspective that it looks out to the starboard side and the forward.  Yes it looks at the jacuzzi and the front of the ship but that deck lower (not on the same level).  Great view all around.