Cruising outlook as presented to stock analysts by CCL Corp

caribill

On 7/10/2020 at 5:47 PM, paradiselivin1 said:

Hard to anticipate how they're going to successfully launch from Florida for a long time to come if we can't get our number of cases to diminish. FL is the #1 hotspot in the world; especially Miami/Dade...Hanging on by a thread hoping for the best for the 2021 WC leaving FLL in early January but thinking that's just a dream that's going up in smoke..

Are you hoping to go on the January 5, 2021 Sky Princess? Me too. I’m more worried about the airport and hotel in Fort Lauderdale than the ship. 🤞

6 hours ago, Treasure Hunter said:

Are you hoping to go on the January 5, 2021 Sky Princess? Me too. I’m more worried about the airport and hotel in Fort Lauderdale than the ship. 🤞

No. World cruise on Island. Went on Sky Princess for inaugural sailing ~ loved it & you will too! Positive thoughts, right?🤩

I’d love to go on a World Cruise someday. My husband doesn’t want to be gone that long .He’s  concerned about leaving the house and doctors for so long. We are in an Aft suite on Riviera deck. We’ve never  been in an Aft suite just Penthouse suite, but went for the big balcony because the race for the Sanctuary is getting old. I hope we can all go. 

6 hours ago, tanyaewa said:

I’m reading through this and I’ve yet to see mentioned that in order for cruising to resume from the US, the ships would have to be welcomed by other countries. Not necessarily the case...

I think you are point on.....I have not really heard of any countries putting out the "We Love Cruise Ships" welcome mat yet.

• Like 1