Where to purchase Professional ship photo?

Hello all,

I knew the day would come when the Carnival Fantasy would be put out of service and scrapped:classic_sad:. (as usual I wait until the last minute! lol)

This was my first cruise and have been on this ship several times, starting in April 1992 and that trip is special to me for personal resaons.

Any thoughts on where I can find and purchase a nice photo of the ship (Ebay is full of postcards, no photos really) and when I google, all I get is information about ship photographers.

***EDIT: To clarify, I am Just looking for a full exterior photo of the ship***

I'm not too concerned about the cost,but I just don't know where else to search. If anyone can help it would be appreciated!

Thank you

Joe

Edited by VIKINGCRUISER

54 minutes ago, VIKINGCRUISER said:

Hello all,

I knew the day would come when the Carnival Fantasy would be put out of service and scrapped:classic_sad:. (as usual I wait until the last minute! lol)

This was my first cruise and have been on this ship several times, starting in April 1992 and that trip is special to me for personal resaons.

Any thoughts on where I can find and purchase a nice photo of the ship (Ebay is full of postcards, no photos really) and when I google, all I get is information about ship photographers.

***EDIT: To clarify, I am Just looking for a full exterior photo of the ship***

I'm not too concerned about the cost,but I just don't know where else to search. If anyone can help it would be appreciated!

Thank you

Joe

Might try to call Carnival Guest Relations and ask how to get in contact with Radu. He’s the Corporations official photographer. We have bought many of his beautiful photos. 

55 minutes ago, skrufy said:

Might try to call Carnival Guest Relations and ask how to get in contact with Radu. He’s the Corporations official photographer. We have bought many of his beautiful photos. 

Excellent suggestion skrufy! 👍 If they don't have an answer, they can sure steer you in the right direction! Good luck.

3 hours ago, VIKINGCRUISER said:

Any thoughts on where I can find and purchase a nice photo of the ship (Ebay is full of postcards, no photos really)

To clarify, I am Just looking for a full exterior photo of the ship

Does the photo have to be an original Carnival Fantasy 'stock' photo? If not, you can locate your favorite exterior shot and print your own 8x10, then place it in a nice frame. 

Good luck in your search! ✌️

Carnival-Fantasy.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, skrufy said:

Found Radu’s Instagram it’s cruisingradu. Also if you don’t get a hold of him try John Heald on Facebook he might have a suggestion on how to get the photo. Good luck, Fantasy was our first ship also.

I sent a tweet to Carnival cruises about this and recieved this message: "Hello Joey, as our office is still closed and the ships are not in operation now unfortunately we cannot assist you with this. Thank you"

5 hours ago, ObstructedView2 said:

Does the photo have to be an original Carnival Fantasy 'stock' photo? If not, you can locate your favorite exterior shot and print your own 8x10, then place it in a nice frame. 

Carnival-Fantasy.jpg

That's Fantasytactic! LOL Thank you!!! 

Edited by VIKINGCRUISER
Spelling

22 hours ago, ObstructedView2 said:

Carnival-Fantasy.jpg

Wow. No balcony cabins?