Deck 8

Mommyof9

Hello everyone!  Has anyone ever stayed on deck 8 on the Bliss or Encore?  There aren’t a lot of rooms on that deck since it’s occupied mostly by bars, restaurants and shops.  I was curious if there are doors separating the rooms from the hustle and bustle of the businesses.  I would love it if you have pictures, too!

1 hour ago, Mommyof9 said:

Hello everyone!  Has anyone ever stayed on deck 8 on the Bliss or Encore?  There aren’t a lot of rooms on that deck since it’s occupied mostly by bars, restaurants and shops.  I was curious if there are doors separating the rooms from the hustle and bustle of the businesses.  I would love it if you have pictures, too!

So, if you are in the rooms right next to the District, you will pick up music and bar noises late into the night. forward of that, you are over the theater so you will get music and noise from the evening shows (if you retire early). If you are sleeping in late, you will get some noise from whatever is happening in the theater (presentations/game shows - not much nose, rehearsals for the evening shows - loud, throbbing bass). 

2 hours ago, Mommyof9 said:

Use this LINK:

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/cruiseline.php?line=Norwegian

This LINK also has pictures of the interior and exterior of the selected ship. 

Click on the ship you want to research -

You can click on each deck to see what is there -

Move up or down a deck to see what is overhead or lies beneath your cabin choice

And when finished have more questions to pop - come back - that what this forum is all about.

General note unless you are definitely a noise freak stay away from the Promenade deck or any

main deck high traffic thorough fare - for a few dollars more you can have a better location cabin !