Which restaurant, aboard Sapphire main restaurant for breakfast

JOHN 57

43 minutes ago, JOHN 57 said:

I would like to know, which restaurant, main dining room, on Sapphire.  Is used for breakfast.  I have always enjoyed sitting by a window for breakfast.  thank you.

I believe it is deck 6 mid ship.

I was just on the Sapphire this past February 2020 for a rountrip Singapore cruise. The MDR restaurant used for breakfast was deck6 AFT, the one used on most ships this class for traditional dining. I think on the Sapphire it is called the International dining room. Acces by rear elevators or walk deck 7 to rear stairs and walk down one level. Can not be accessed via deck 6 as you have the midship resturants and kitchen that block access.

Sapphire has 4 midship MDR restaurants as originally they all served different fare with thier diffent themes. Eventually they all served the same menu except each had a signature dish that could be ordered in any of the restaurants. When I last sailed on Sapphire this past February, I  was informed the signature dishes are no longer offered. The signature dishes were a pork chop in Savoy, Frajita's in Santa Fe, a seafood noodle dish in Pacific Moon and Osso Buco(sp?) in the other. To make the four restaurants, each of the traditional 2 midship restaurants are divided to make 2 separate restaurants. 

I would be surprised with the limited seating now in the midship restaurants, Princess would serve MDR breakfast in one of these, so most likely your Sapphire sailing will use Deck6 AFT. International Dining Room

I have been on this ship a ton and breakfast and lunch was always the aft dining room, not the 4 smaller dining rooms mid-ship. I also think it was called "International dining room".

Edited by Coral