FCC value for canceled cruise not adding up

edgeman61

9 hours ago, edgeman61 said:

BTW, is there an email address for Princess customer relations as I ended up sending a physical letter via the USPS?

This always got an automatic reply. Not so sure about nowadays:

customerrelations@princesscruises.com

Hello,

Thank you for your email to the Princess Cruises Customer Relations Department.  If your inquiry is regarding an upcoming sailing, please contact our Reservations Department by phone at 1-800-PRINCESS.

We are committed to providing our guests with the highest level of service, and we appreciate the time you have taken to contact us. We are currently experiencing higher than normal volume. We ask for your patience as we respond to all correspondence from our guests in the order in which we receive it. Please be advised that we fully review and research all issues to ensure that we provide a complete and accurate response.  We thank you again for your patience.

A representative of our Customer Relations Department will contact you as soon as possible. If you need to contact us in the meantime, please be sure to reference your booking number.

2 hours ago, billco said:

This always got an automatic reply. Not so sure about nowadays:

customerrelations@princesscruises.com

Hello,

Thank you for your email to the Princess Cruises Customer Relations Department.  If your inquiry is regarding an upcoming sailing, please contact our Reservations Department by phone at 1-800-PRINCESS.

We are committed to providing our guests with the highest level of service, and we appreciate the time you have taken to contact us. We are currently experiencing higher than normal volume. We ask for your patience as we respond to all correspondence from our guests in the order in which we receive it. Please be advised that we fully review and research all issues to ensure that we provide a complete and accurate response.  We thank you again for your patience.

A representative of our Customer Relations Department will contact you as soon as possible. If you need to contact us in the meantime, please be sure to reference your booking number.

Thanks,

The Princess rep gave me a similar email address but ended in @princess.com (which bounced back on me).  Either I didn't hear her correctly or she told me the wrong address, no matter.  Thanks again, I sent a copy of the written correspondence to the correct email address and got the same auto reply as shown above, fingers crossed.

4 hours ago, casofilia said:

@edgeman61

Did you try the CEO and/or VP Passenger Services?  If so do you have email addresses for them?  If not does someone have email addresses for them please?

Sorry I do not have those addresses, I was doing good to get an email to customer relations.

If these email addresses are available hopefully someone will come along and respond or perhaps a new thread on this subject would get you an answer quicker?

Best of luck