Destiny Class

St.Pete

I have lost track of the conversion names of the Destiny, Triumph and Victory.  Have all three been transformed?

And, if Triumph and Victory were built with all the fixes of the Destiny, including the extra deck, what changes were done to the latter?

I'd also love to be pointed to a list of all CCL's current fleet, by class if possible.  I realize 2 Fantasy class are headed for the chopping block, and 2 are being mothballed, leaving 4 in that class.  I smile when I think 30 years ago, they were the largest in the fleet.

Edited by St.Pete

There is a long thread about radiance. I wanted to book it for partial Panama fall 2021 out of Galveston. Its poofed, so I've lost track when and if it will get finished. The cruises gone. Cancelled or the ship moved who knows.

They partially stripped it on the way to dry dock and last I heard that's where it still is. I havent read anything definitive when it will be completed, just guesses and speculation. 

Aren't the Destiny class ships very similar to the Conquest class? I've sailed on the Triumph many times, Conquests many times, and now I don't remember the other Conquest class ship i sailed on, but It always seemed to me the Triumph was the same class. Oh yeah the Freedom and Valor. 

Edited by Radiioman46

2 minutes ago, Radiioman46 said:

Aren't the Destiny class ships very similar to the Conquest class? I've sailed on the Triumph many times, Conquests many times, and now I don't remember the other Conquest class ship i sailed on, but It always seemed to me the Triumph was the same class. Oh yeah the Freedom and Valor. 

Triumph is Destiny class and had  few less bells and whistles. Freedom and Valor are both co quest class. I've done triumph myself many times before that time it got stuck at sea.