Cruisenext used on 5 night bermuda cruise.

Rulethewaves

Hi there, 

I pulled this off of NCL.com:

How CruiseNext Works

CruiseNext is an exclusive program that gives you a free onboard credit to use on your current cruise vacation in exchange for putting down a $250 deposit on a future Norwegian cruise of six days or longer. 

Here's the more detailed link: https://www.ncl.com/travel-blog/everything-you-need-to-know-norwegian-cruisenext-program

So no, unfortunately you cannot use it on a 5 day cruise. 

I don't know how to predict how often this is ran, but I do recall it being offered several times in the last year or two.

Currently this is being offered until September 30th as copied below:

CruiseNext DoubleUp! Offer
Booking Window: August 01, 2019 – September 30, 2020 11:59pm EST

Offer Details: Book ANY category stateroom and apply TWO Cruise Reward, CruiseNext, CruiseNext Haven or CruiseNext Lite deposits.
Terms and Conditions
Offers are applicable to NEW reservations only.
Offer is based on priced category.
CruiseNext Lite, CruiseNext and CruiseNext Haven are valid on any sailing length.
The standard CruiseNext terms and conditions apply which will cover the category restrictions that are in place.
Currency exchange rates are set at the time of purchase.
Government taxes, port expenses & fees, general excise tax (GET), and discretionary on-board service charges and/or gratuities are additional.
Cancellation Fees also apply based on the booking/sailing date; therefore, Norwegian Cruise Line strongly recommends the purchase of travel protection on all bookings.
Offer is capacity controlled and can be withdrawn at any time.
Offer and combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line's discretion. Other restrictions may apply.
Not applicable to chartered dates and group types: CMI OP EVENT, CMI OP LG EVENT, INCREG & INCLARGE.
Applicable to all offices.

Edited by Sand and Seas
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

I don't know how to predict how often this is ran, but I do recall it being offered several times in the last year or two.

Currently this is being offered until September 30th as copied below:

CruiseNext DoubleUp! Offer
Booking Window: August 01, 2019 – September 30, 2020 11:59pm EST

Offer Details: Book ANY category stateroom and apply TWO Cruise Reward, CruiseNext, CruiseNext Haven or CruiseNext Lite deposits.
Terms and Conditions
Offers are applicable to NEW reservations only.
Offer is based on priced category.
CruiseNext Lite, CruiseNext and CruiseNext Haven are valid on any sailing length.
The standard CruiseNext terms and conditions apply which will cover the category restrictions that are in place.
Currency exchange rates are set at the time of purchase.
Government taxes, port expenses & fees, general excise tax (GET), and discretionary on-board service charges and/or gratuities are additional.
Cancellation Fees also apply based on the booking/sailing date; therefore, Norwegian Cruise Line strongly recommends the purchase of travel protection on all bookings.
Offer is capacity controlled and can be withdrawn at any time.
Offer and combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line's discretion. Other restrictions may apply.
Not applicable to chartered dates and group types: CMI OP EVENT, CMI OP LG EVENT, INCREG & INCLARGE.
Applicable to all offices.

Does this mean I can use a regular cruisenext cert. on a 5 night cruise or only a cruiaenext lite cert.  I know NCL has run tho promo in which we. An use the regular cruisenext certs. on shorter cruises.  I just didn't think it was going on now.

6 minutes ago, Rulethewaves said:

Does this mean I can use a regular cruisenext cert. on a 5 night cruise or only a cruiaenext lite cert.  I know NCL has run tho promo in which we. An use the regular cruisenext certs. on shorter cruises.  I just didn't think it was going on now.

I read it that you can use any type of CN certificate on this offer.  (See line I high-lighted).

This current promo started August 1st and is good through Sept 30, but they could extend it again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

I read it that you can use any type of CN certificate on this offer.  (See line I high-lighted).

This current promo started August 1st and is good through Sept 30, but they could extend it again.

The double redemptions for the short cruises-   regular $250 value has been running for months..    I redeemed 2 for July cruises,  that were 3/4 day so it was running in June

• Like 2