Dream to be retiree & cancellation of Summer 2021 USA sailings

1 hour ago, Pensioncruiser said:

It is very sad, should we start a just giving page🤗

Hello mate yep enjoyed my six Caribbean cruises on the old girl more so with the German Captain Torsten oldbrich was invited on the bridge twice on different cruises remembered  sailing from Margarita island and he showed  me how an offshore wind help to push the ship away with little effort from the engines , yes sad to see her go.

1 hour ago, so,ton saint said:

Hello mate yep enjoyed my six Caribbean cruises on the old girl more so with the German Captain Torsten oldbrich was invited on the bridge twice on different cruises remembered  sailing from Margarita island and he showed  me how an offshore wind help to push the ship away with little effort from the engines , yes sad to see her go.

Yes can recall Torsten's stories, a passenger actually complained about him not turning up for the diving competition off the stern 🙄 sorry if that was you. Surely you have been to the Caribbean more than six times or was that just Dream /Celebration? 

Hope all well with you and yours up the Saints 😉

26 minutes ago, Pensioncruiser said:

Yes can recall Torsten's stories, a passenger actually complained about him not turning up for the diving competition off the stern 🙄 sorry if that was you. Surely you have been to the Caribbean more than six times or was that just Dream /Celebration? 

27 minutes ago, Pensioncruiser said:

Hi Roger also done Discovery twice and one on Celebration  and a one on Explorer so iam going to say Discovery is my favourite 

how about you.

we take on the Mighty Villa sunday.

32 minutes ago, so,ton saint said:

Hi Roger also done Discovery twice and one on Celebration  and a one on Explorer so iam going to say Discovery is my favourite 

how about you.

we take on the Mighty Villa sunday.

Hi Howard hope all goes well for you the weekend and without VAR. Think our favourite ship was Destiny but our first to the Caribbean was, I think on Celebration may have been Spirit same cabin number🙄 our last was as you know Destiny last year our twenty second cruise to the Caribbean, disappointing that we missed you on changeover, just don't know what we are doing next no booking but will probably we landbased. Still trying to retrieve a, complicated, refund with our solicitors, not good when you know how much we have spent with them, and I know it's sad but I do keep records and it's a lot ☹️ but we have had some great times. 

Rant over. 🤗

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...