I couldn't sleep last night.....

CineGraphic

1 hour ago, Rassa said:

I was on that cruise also but disembarked in LA.   Wonderful everything and great dinner time company of 10 of us.   My mind has been going back to that lately because it has been a year.

It had the Worst... Assistant... CD... EVER!  Scottish Ken. Talked with a lot of folks onboard who couldn't stand the guy. Arrogant. Unfriendly. Ruined Trivia and pretty much anything else he was involved with. Couldn't read for a damn - misread things folks submitted to The Wake Show. (I know of several times he did that. One time was mine. Canadian friends brought us lapel pins and made us "honorary Canadians". I submitted a "shout out" thanking them and the clod read it as "honorary Captains" and gave a weird look and shrugged like it made no sense. What a clown.) We sincerely hope that Covid has cancelled his career with Princess. Sadly we also had the (by far!) worst Cabin Steward we've ever encountered.

Note: I never thought I'd have this sort of feeling in regard to a Princess Assistant CD. All others we have had on cruises have been good and some have been excellent. This guy was truly a black mark for Princess staff.

Edited by Thrak

1 minute ago, Thrak said:

It had the Worst... Assistant... CD... EVER!  Scottish Ken. Talked with a lot of folks onboard who couldn't stand the guy. Arrogant. Unfriendly. Ruined Trivia and pretty much anything else he was involved with. Couldn't read for a damn - misread things folks submitted to The Wake Show. (I know of several times he did that.) We sincerely hope that Covid has cancelled his career with Princess. Sadly we also had the (by far!) worst Cabin Steward we've ever encountered.

Note: I never thought I'd have this sort of feeling in regard to a Princess Assistant CD. All others we have had on cruises have been good and some have been excellent. This guy was truly a black mark for Princess staff.

Oh dear, didn't notice him too much but didn't think too much of the CD who was the lady.   However, all the others things were just great for us.  Had the captain on other cruises and I quite liked him and his midday talks on matters of the sea and sailing.

48 minutes ago, Rassa said:

Oh dear, didn't notice him too much but didn't think too much of the CD who was the lady.   However, all the others things were just great for us.  Had the captain on other cruises and I quite liked him and his midday talks on matters of the sea and sailing.

Yeah, we agree about the CD as well but, aside from those two (and the steward) the crew was, as usual, great! We enjoyed meeting up with friends on the cruise and also with Milena Markovic - one of our favorite bar servers. We like talking with her and she always takes extra special care of us. On a previous cruise I ordered a 24k Gold Margarita but said something about "stupid margarita glasses" and she told me to order it in a rocks glass. Awesome! From then on I have always ordered it in a rocks glass (no salt) and it's great. I've had a couple of servers question it saying it wouldn't be as big but it's the same measurements for the drink and I like the type of glass much better. It's definitely much easier to carry if taking your drink to the theater. (I now as for my Chairman of the Board in a rocks glass as well if I have to carry it somewhere. Martini glasses are crazy hard to carry without slopping.)