Carnival Freedom 4j cabin 7206

jcgld62

18 minutes ago, jcgld62 said:

I did not request handicap so I don’t know.

Having booked a 4J on two future Freedom cruises, I can tell you my cabin used to be an accessible room but isn't anymore. I'm guessing they changed it on a dry dock. I don't know about yours specifically but it is possible to have a room that was once accessible on Freedom.

It says the middle cabin is the hc. The cabin I had was hc and the two beds were headboard to headboard. I wasnt happy with the cabin. Rough waters so the door was locked all week to walk out onto the front deck. Had to shut the black out blinds at night so light wouldnt interfere with navigation. I like to wake up and see if the sun is shining without getting out of bed. 

I had the hc. Booked another cabin they chose to move me from without notifying me. Didnt book cabin on purpose and would avoid in the future but doesnt look like you have the hc.

20201016_165735404.jpeg

20201016_165527166.jpeg

Is your room on the end?  If so I have stayed in the opposite one. The beds were side by side, we had them pit together. It had a couch as well.

The couch will be on your left when you walk in. The large bathroom door with no step up to it on the right. The shower is walk in too and large. The beds will be straight ahead perpendicular to the door, with the headboards to the left. It is a very large room.

On 10/16/2020 at 6:14 PM, Bgcruising said:

Is your room on the end?  If so I have stayed in the opposite one. The beds were side by side, we had them pit together. It had a couch as well.

The couch will be on your left when you walk in. The large bathroom door with no step up to it on the right. The shower is walk in too and large. The beds will be straight ahead perpendicular to the door, with the headboards to the left. It is a very large room.

Yes, it is on the last one port side. My PVP told me the beds do not go together to make a king, which is fine, I'm cruising with a friend, but on the pictures I found online it doesn't show where the window is or really the layout of the room. I was just curious.