Changing your username?

6 minutes ago, Joeghartman said:

Is it possible to change your username here? It’s been bugging me for a while. I wasn’t too creative in creating mine, but now am 🙂

It is in the first stickie at the top of this list

48 minutes ago, Joeghartman said:

Is it possible to change your username here? It’s been bugging me for a while. I wasn’t too creative in creating mine, but now am 🙂

@Joeghartman

Howdy!  emo22.gif

When emailing help@cruisecritic.com, you will need to include a list of at least five possible new user names. They will go down your list and change your user name to the first available. If all of the names on your list are already taken, they will send you an e-mail asking for another list of possible names. And so it goes until an available new user name is found for you. Remember, with over a million and a half members it can be hard to find a new user name that is not already in use. emo34.gif

After your user name is changed, all your previous posts will have your new user name and you will have not lost your post count.  If I remember correctly, any previous quotes of your posts now in other member's posts will still appear with your old user name.  

I hope this additional information will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

56 minutes ago, Joeghartman said:

Sent.  Thank you for all the guidance, I must have blown right by the sticky post.

You are most welcome! And don't worry, I look at it as "job security" for this non-paid voulnteer work. emo3.gif

Glad to be of service,

Host Kat emo32.gif