Any Brit Latitude Members heard anything about a company called Discover365

caneable

Just received a call from a guy from this company informing me that they have been authorised to contact NCL customers on their behalf to sort issues regarding outstanding credit and FCC. I put the phone down on him explaining that it sounded like a scam to me. Almost immediately he redialled and when I didn’t answer he left a detailed message.  In the message he indicated that the company is not a sca, and that they had been given all sorts of information such as outstanding Cruisenext vouchers and FCC.  He also told me my wife and my own Latitiudes numbers and some future cruise plans.  Maybe that makes him genuine but it irritates me that I know nothing of this.  I have a designated NCL cruise co-ordination who we’ve worked with very happily for a couple of years now and I would expect to discuss future plans with him.  So this makes me wonder what NCL are playing at.  Are they playing fast and loose with personal details?  Have they replaced their own cruise consultants with this company?  If so why haven’t they told us?  As you have probably picked up, I’m a little suspicious of this approach despite the open nature of the call.  Has anyone else heard from them or dealt with them?

Thanks for input.

1 hour ago, caneable said:

Just received a call from a guy from this company informing me that they have been authorised to contact NCL customers on their behalf to sort issues regarding outstanding credit and FCC. I put the phone down on him explaining that it sounded like a scam to me. Almost immediately he redialled and when I didn’t answer he left a detailed message.  In the message he indicated that the company is not a sca, and that they had been given all sorts of information such as outstanding Cruisenext vouchers and FCC.  He also told me my wife and my own Latitiudes numbers and some future cruise plans.  Maybe that makes him genuine but it irritates me that I know nothing of this.  I have a designated NCL cruise co-ordination who we’ve worked with very happily for a couple of years now and I would expect to discuss future plans with him.  So this makes me wonder what NCL are playing at.  Are they playing fast and loose with personal details?  Have they replaced their own cruise consultants with this company?  If so why haven’t they told us?  As you have probably picked up, I’m a little suspicious of this approach despite the open nature of the call.  Has anyone else heard from them or dealt with them?

Thanks for input.

Best thing to do ring the NCL finance department they will sort it out for you. I googled discover365 all one word seems to be a travel agent of some kind.