Brilliance BEST INTERIOR CABIN?

12 minutes ago, MJSailors said:

Fall of 2022 is a reasonable time frame to expect cruises to resume. 

But, in the meantime, you may consider booking a balcony just in case cruise lines choose to limit cabin categories so that they fulfill sailing requirements of the CDC or other agencies.

If you are considering booking an interior cabin due to budgetary concerns, a guarantee balcony cabin may be an alternative choice for you.

Or book a interior and if rcl decides only balconys and up, then you might get a free upgrade. I dont see them cancelling lower cat bookings, imo they would offer royal ups cheap and then offer some mysterious upgrades. Rcl needs the bookings. 

Though I did book a balcony next, and last time I looked suites were sold out, and I have a D2, so it's going to be hard for me to do a royal up. I think there was a run on suites due to the double pts offer in 2021., 

Though until cruises restart, time will tell. 

• 1 year later...
On 12/8/2020 at 3:32 AM, NancyIL said:

I like deck 4 near the Centrum on Radiance--class ships, and haven't found them to be too noisy. We've tried to stay in 3635 on Brilliance and Jewel, but both cruises were cancelled. I was able to get 3635 on Brilliance for the Oct. 2022 6-night repo, so hope it isn't as noisy as others experienced.

A long time after your initial post I know  🙂  Just wondering if you ended up in interior cabin 3635 on Brilliance and how it ended up being noise wise ? Thank you

On 12/7/2020 at 10:10 AM, jerseygirl3 said:

I’m wondering if it would be bette to fly into Bologna for this sailing. It looks to be much closer to Ravenna than from Venice. If Celebrity provides a shuttle, any idea how long a trip that would be? 

It is definitely better to fly to Bologna.  Venice is about 3-1/2 hours depending on if you take a bus or train.  There is a shuttle available through Celebrity or RCL.

10 minutes ago, Tlbecker1 said:

It is definitely better to fly to Bologna.  Venice is about 3-1/2 hours depending on if you take a bus or train.  There is a shuttle available through Celebrity or RCL.

We did wind up booking a flight to Bologna.  We will spend 4 days in Bologna, and we've arranged (with several friends) a transfer to Ravenna the morning the ship sails.  

43 minutes ago, jerseygirl3 said:

We did wind up booking a flight to Bologna.  We will spend 4 days in Bologna, and we've arranged (with several friends) a transfer to Ravenna the morning the ship sails.  

Enjoy your trip! 

• Like 1