Cigarette cost onboard

Mustang93!

1 minute ago, Mustang93! said:

Hello.  How much were Marlboro cigarette cartons onboard in Fall 2019?  I believe they were buy 3 get 1 free.  Thank you. 

Good question, last I saw was longer ago and they came in 5 packs, at least 135. I used to buy for my neighbor.  Interesting to see how much they went up.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Mustang93! said:

Hello.  How much were Marlboro cigarette cartons onboard in Fall 2019?  I believe they were buy 3 get 1 free.  Thank you. 

I'd have to dig up the receipt to be sure, but they were about $135 for 4 (10 pack) cartons ($45/per, buy three get one free). I only paid $99 for 4 cartons on MSC in May, 2018 when Royal's price was about $120. With the price of a carton in NY approaching $100, they were a good gift for the smoker in the family.

• Thanks 1

Mustang93, as a person who always takes part in the deal when on board, I can say that I have noticed the price varies depending on the ship, debarkation port, and sometimes itinerary. We take about 2-3 cruises a year and in general I found departures from Florida to be way cheaper and usually about $31-$33 carton on average once you buy the 3-4 cartons needed for the deal. Our last cruise was Harmony in Sept 2019 going to St Maarten and this was my finding then. Whereas, our last cruise on Anthem in June 2019 had them about $38-$40 carton when buying the bulk deal. Hope this helps.

On 12/11/2020 at 8:33 AM, Foosguy said:

Mustang93, as a person who always takes part in the deal when on board, I can say that I have noticed the price varies depending on the ship, debarkation port, and sometimes itinerary. We take about 2-3 cruises a year and in general I found departures from Florida to be way cheaper and usually about $31-$33 carton on average once you buy the 3-4 cartons needed for the deal. Our last cruise was Harmony in Sept 2019 going to St Maarten and this was my finding then. Whereas, our last cruise on Anthem in June 2019 had them about $38-$40 carton when buying the bulk deal. Hope this helps.

Cigarette smokers with stops in Sint Maarten should buy their cigarettes in Sint Maarten.  $16 a carton 12/03/2019 for the German made Camel Blues while $44 on Symphony.