14 day cruises out of NYC....will they ever return?

Red-Sol

4 hours ago, mugtech said:

Put down a refundable deposit on the RCI Anthem 12 nighter 12/12/21 RT out of NJ.  They are offering double the loyalty points for all cruises booked by 1/31/21, sailing by 3/31/22.   Prices have jumped $400 for a cabin for two,  looking to book the early 2022 11 nighter as a backup.

I'm currently booked on Anthem OTS - 11 night southern caribbean cruise out of Bayonne (Cape Liberty), NJ from 1/20/22 -1/31/22.

I'll be solo in one of those coveted studio balcony cabins. Will I get the double loyalty points?

On 12/16/2020 at 5:43 PM, EllieinNJ said:

I had a Carnival cruise cancelled from September and because they were offering $600 OBC to rebook I finally booked a 14 day R/T Panama Canal from Baltimore for Oct. 2022.  Only 4 hours from NY.  Hear parking is only $15/day.

We really like cruising out of Baltimore. Have sailed on the Grandeur and Carnival Pride. Easy port, easy parking, less crowded, 2.5 hrs drive for us to port. We usually go the evening before and stay at a hotel, but can do it the day of too. Parking is higher now.

• Like 2

On 12/17/2020 at 8:07 AM, MsTabbyKats said:

At this point, keeping in mind it's thru my crystal ball, I'm not optimistic at all about cruising in 2021 and less optimistic about cruising from NYC in 2021.

With that being said...I have a 4/2021 booked, which I expect to be canceled (or I'll cancel it) and I plan to book a 10/21.  However, I'm just using  cruisenext certificates.  I don't want to get involved with "more cash down" or a large FCC.

I can wait until "my cruise" will be what I want a cruise to be.

We too, have a cruise booked in 4/2021 - A transatlantic from NY to Southampton - "expecting" it to be canceled - it has already been "paid for" using FCC's (from the canceled April 2020 Transatlantic ! )

Have booked another transatlantic (ALMOST the same itinerary - NY-Amsterdam) for April 2022 as a back-up...

Have so darn many FCC's now - miss cruising - sure hoping cruising starts up again SOON!!!!