How far out does does FTTF become available?

IMKTDQT810

I'm not sailing until 2022 but I am anal and wanted to put a reminder on my calendar when a "projected" date might be. I made the deposit on Magic and already booked a Spa Pass for DH. I would love to make sure we snag a FTTF spot also to make this "2021 Christmas Present" an all around gift to DH and DS. Thanks! 

I start checking the site about 10 months out every day.  My March 27,2021 cruise FTTF was purchased June 19, 2020. My November 13,2021 cruise is still not available and that's 326 days away not and my March 5, 2022 Cruise is still not available and that's 438 days out now.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, HectorAchilleus said:

Will there even be FTTF Plats, Diamonds (I hope so, I am Diamond) after the new boarding health protocols? I really doubt it, but I hope I am wrong.

I'm thinking if kdr69 was able to book them for his March 2021 and Nov 2022 cruises then I am assuming they will be back to doing it. 

On 12/23/2020 at 12:45 PM, HectorAchilleus said:

Will there even be FTTF Plats, Diamonds (I hope so, I am Diamond) after the new boarding health protocols? I really doubt it, but I hope I am wrong.

Like you I don’t anticipate priority boarding when Carnival resumes cruising, but that is just an educated guess based on everything I have read and heard concerning new boarding protocols. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/25/2020 at 10:50 PM, PhillyFan33579 said:

Like you I don’t anticipate priority boarding when Carnival resumes cruising, but that is just an educated guess based on everything I have read and heard concerning new boarding protocols. 

I still think they will have priority boarding, easy and low cost for them while they sell the FTTF and 99.0% profit to let people be the first onboard.