Onboard Massages at the Spa

brovol

Couple questions.  We have some leftover FCC after rebooking our cruise (for the second time) on the Breakaway.  It looks like we could purchase a spa gift certificate, then use it on board (we already prepaid gratuities and the unlimited streaming internet with FCC, but still have more to use). We are in a club spa minisuite, and I am not sure if that gets us any additional discounts for massages, but it looks like we get 20% off because we are gold latitudes (while in port).  So we are thinking about getting a couples massage while in port one day.  NCL website doesnt say what that would cost.  Anyone have any idea?  And, do they do a pretty good job?

Feel free to offer any other insight you can provide regarding onboard massages. 

I have a cruise in April (we'll see about that...) and just checked my cruise planner which shows prices. A 50 minute couples deep tissue massage is $289, so about $230 with the latitudes discount. 

I love getting massages and the massages I got on the Pearl last year were two of my favorites. There was a brief consultation beforehand where you could discuss any problem areas or injuries (not always done on land in my experience) and the masseuse I had asked very often if the pressure was okay. I wasn't pressured into buying any products or anything like that. Overall, really enjoyable experience. 

I did a bamboo massage and a hot stone massage later in the week. Would highly recommend both (don't think they're offered as a couple massage though, but you can always ask onboard). 

10 hours ago, brovol said:

Couple questions.  We have some leftover FCC after rebooking our cruise (for the second time) on the Breakaway.  It looks like we could purchase a spa gift certificate, then use it on board (we already prepaid gratuities and the unlimited streaming internet with FCC, but still have more to use). We are in a club spa minisuite, and I am not sure if that gets us any additional discounts for massages, but it looks like we get 20% off because we are gold latitudes (while in port).  So we are thinking about getting a couples massage while in port one day.  NCL website doesnt say what that would cost.  Anyone have any idea?  And, do they do a pretty good job?

Feel free to offer any other insight you can provide regarding onboard massages. 

This is a "recent" spa price list. (Note: "Value" pricing are for treatments done while in port)

image.thumb.png.893579af43021fcedcee277eb7f6725c.png