Oasis of the Seas - Aqua Suites - One bed room

Is there anyone who has taken a cruise on Oasis of the seas and has one of the Aqua Suites one bedroom?  I think there is one suite in this class that has a huge walk in shower, but no sit down seat.  Has anyone ever taken one of the stools from the balcony and used this as a seat for the shower?  Thank you for any assistance and I wish all a safe and happy great 2021.

34 minutes ago, Barbary27 said:

Is there anyone who has taken a cruise on Oasis of the seas and has one of the Aqua Suites one bedroom?  I think there is one suite in this class that has a huge walk in shower, but no sit down seat.  Has anyone ever taken one of the stools from the balcony and used this as a seat for the shower?  Thank you for any assistance and I wish all a safe and happy great 2021.

Idk about rcl, but on carnival they have plastic shower chairs you can order. ..though ordering ahead of time usually doesnt work, still wind up asking steward to get us one, when I used to cruise with my sister who has bad balance.

It wouldnt surprise me if rcl had them too. Every carnival ship I've been on had them if you ask. Nothing special, white plastic shower chair they have in storage.

On 1/4/2021 at 3:10 AM, RFerrington said:

I have sailed in the ATS 1 BR several times (but never on Oasis).  I do not believe there are any walk-in showers in any of them. I recall the bathrooms being very small with standard (low ceilings) bathtubs.

My experience as well in 11330.

We are in 11730 for our May 2022 cruise. I found a video where they did a walkthrough of the remodeled rooms on Oasis. They removed the old step-up bathtubs and now have walk-in showers. 🙂 Also, the rooms on the 11th deck have the biggest balconies.

A quick google search will bring you to the video. (It is a travel agency that has a really tall guy as the narrator. I don't think I am allowed to share the link on here but I took a snapshot of the shower part.)

shower.JPG

• Thanks 1

Wow.  This is a huge upgrade, if true.  The bathrooms in the 1BR ATS were pretty unimpressive.  To be fair, the ones in the big 2 BR ATS are pretty lame for Star Class as well.  I had not heard this but welcome the change.