Applying Future Cruise Credit After Booking

huntnewt

We just submitted our form for our canceled Miracle Alaska cruise in July and chose future cruise credit. If we want to book before our credit is given to us, could we apply the credit after we book or do we need to wait until we receive the credit in order to apply it?

The credit won’t be given to you until you book another cruise or apply to one you already have booked. My advice is to call Carnival and have a representative do everything for you. That way you’ll know exactly what you have for on board credits and things like that. So much easier and much less worry.

I see you’re in Lake Charles, sure hope things are on the road to recovery after all the storms !

Edited by Bostwick girl
Add information

20 hours ago, Bostwick girl said:

The credit won’t be given to you until you book another cruise or apply to one you already have booked. My advice is to call Carnival and have a representative do everything for you. That way you’ll know exactly what you have for on board credits and things like that. So much easier and much less worry.

I see you’re in Lake Charles, sure hope things are on the road to recovery after all the storms !

Thank you. Yes, there is still a lot to be repaired in our area, but we faired well compared to some others.