Christening MSC Virtouosa

Preziosa

Virtuosa will not sail until April from Genoa, so the answer to your question is "TBA."

Now, if you are really talking about the Virtouosa, I would bet that particular christening will never occur!😉

Hi there - I reckon it will be delayed.  We are booked onto the Seaside for 16th April 2021 and that has just been cancelled, by email, direct from MSC.  Considering this ship is up and running, I fear for the Virtuosa!  We are booked on her for 2th May 2021Lisbon to Southampton.  I haven't even bothered to book flights from the UK to Lisbon as am just waiting for a similar cancellation email!

1 hour ago, panamapd said:

We are booked onto the Seaside for 16th April 2021 and that has just been cancelled, by email, direct from MSC.

With the Seaside TransAtlantic now cancelled MSC is probably getting rid of all the oddball short Grand Voyages that were sub parts of the full TA.  You April 16th itinerary from Marseille was the last day of the full TA and the first day of the first Med sailing which took you back to Marseille.  I think the first planned Seaside Med sailings will be the versions starting April 17th from Genoa.