Cruise-Ship.com Profile Ticker Disappeared from My Signature

14 hours ago, Cruisin MarcnFran said:

I have tried every possible way to try to reinstall it, but it won't load. This is the profile ticker not the ship ticker.

It appears the info shown after you click "Get your profile ticker!" and then create your profile ticker on http://www.cruise-ships.com/ will not work anymore. Possibly since the Cruise Critic software changed October 2018 from vBulletin to Invision. See the broberts reply on another thread. 

3 hours ago, Host Kat said:

It appears the info shown after you click "Get your profile ticker!" and then create your profile ticker on http://www.cruise-ships.com/ will not work anymore. Possibly since the Cruise Critic software changed October 2018 from vBulletin to Invision. See the broberts reply on another thread. 

I saw that thread and tried his suggestion....didn’t work either. I have recently seen other members signature with the profile showing. Thank you for your reply.

On 2/12/2021 at 7:08 AM, Cruisin MarcnFran said:

... I have recently seen other members signature with the profile showing...

Do you have some sort of Snipping Tool available? Here is my old one using my tool:

image.png.1a1f4b162bc610903e3a7ac28b1794b0.png

Tried it in my signature. It works but I have since removed it.

Good Luck! 🍀

• 1 month later...

On 2/12/2021 at 5:08 AM, Cruisin MarcnFran said:

I saw that thread and tried his suggestion....didn’t work either. I have recently seen other members signature with the profile showing. Thank you for your reply.

On 2/12/2021 at 1:09 AM, Host Kat said:

Hi,

Brobert was responding to my original question.  I also tried his solution, but with no luck.   I tried coping the BBC code from Cruise-Ships.com into my signature but all that shows up is the text of the link, not the actual count down timer, as you can see in my signature below.

Countdown.png

45 minutes ago, broberts said:

I just tried it and it no longer works.

I really enjoyed having the picture of the ship in the count down timer.  I hope the ability to use this is reinstated in the future.

• 10 months later...