It's been a while on MSC .....Seashore pricing?

tallnthensome

We haven't sailed MSC since the Seaside when it was introduced which we loved by the way. Thought we would check out pricing on MSC for 2022 and were pleasantly surprised. We have a cruise for April 2022 on the Celebrity Apex for my family of four, two are kids. That isn't enough so we looked at the new Seashore for August 2022. Found a 14 day on the Seashore for four people in an inside for $3100 and change and kids sail free except port charges. An inside cabin wouldn't be the first choice for that 14 day cruise but the Celebrity cruise is taking the majority of the budget a few months before, I thought it was an excellent price for 14 days. What I found strange was that there were already only 3 inside  cabins left under the fantastica experience and none for the Bella experience for August 2022 already. Seems peculiar and I don't know if the price was reflecting a deal on the three remaining inside cabins. The 14 day cruise was just a few dollars more than the 7 seven day leg the week before.  The price doesn't include perks,  cruise only. I guess im looking at thoughts on the price I paid, what others have booked at, if I missed something, and if the deal I booked at was .....well, a deal or if I missed better pricing with there only being 3 inside  cabins left this far out from August 2022. Thanks .....

1 hour ago, dexddd said:

MSC thus far not crazy with prices like NCL.  That is a great price.

MSC funny with 14 day trips often vs two 7 days combined with things available on the 7 days vs the 14 at times.

We sail many lines but this price for two weeks is about the same as one week for the same time period on most of the other lines like RCCL, Carnival, and NCL. Yea, many more cabins available for both 7 day legs of the trip but very very few for the 14 day. Booking separate weeks to get the cabin I want is about $500 more for the separate bookings.  Reading a current thread that talked about this as well. Nonetheless,  still happy with the booking with free kids for 14 days.