Recommendations on who to speak w/ at Tripinsurancestore dot com

I called the company yesterday interested in getting information about a cruise we have booked for April of 2022 with Celebrity out of Miami. We need to purchase a policy in the next 72 hours because we need the coverage for preexisting condition. I will be kind and say the individual we spoke with was not very knowledgeable. As an example, at one point she said this cruise is for April 2021, right? My wife was on the call and said she had zero confidence in the individual on the phone and she would stop me if I elected to purchase a policy with this person.

Airfare is unknowable at this point because it appears, according to Google flights anyway,  no airline has schedules out to April 2022. Same with a hotel fare in Miami.

Reading this board Steve obviously is the expert but I will guess he is very difficult to speak with. What other employees have you found helpful?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions!

When I called Trip Insurance Store last week about policies I had for cancelled cruises, I spoke with Steve. I suggest you call again, and if someone else answers - ask that Steve return your call. For what it’s worth, I’ve always received accurate service from his other associates. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Agree completely with NancyIL. Steve is very accessible and easy to get on the phone. If he doesn't answer or is otherwise unavailable at the moment you call, leave a message and ask that he return the call. 

We've not used anyone but Steve for all of our travel insurance needs for years and years and wouldn't think of purchasing a policy with his counsel. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/17/2021 at 9:38 AM, Kay and Hal said:

I called the company yesterday interested in getting information about a cruise we have booked for April of 2022 with Celebrity out of Miami. We need to purchase a policy in the next 72 hours because we need the coverage for preexisting condition. I will be kind and say the individual we spoke with was not very knowledgeable. As an example, at one point she said this cruise is for April 2021, right? My wife was on the call and said she had zero confidence in the individual on the phone and she would stop me if I elected to purchase a policy with this person.

Airfare is unknowable at this point because it appears, according to Google flights anyway,  no airline has schedules out to April 2022. Same with a hotel fare in Miami.

Reading this board Steve obviously is the expert but I will guess he is very difficult to speak with. What other employees have you found helpful?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions!

Hi Kay & Hal,

I'm sorry I didn't see what you wrote until today. And, I'm sorry to hear what you experienced.

If you don't mind, would you tell me approximately what time to called on March 17th? We record all our phne calls and I'll listen to each one until I find yours.

Steve Dasseos