How much longer will they leave it?

DM6045

When do you all think MSC will make their announcement about their Southampton sailings this summer?. All the big UK companies have cancelled theirs in favour of cruises to nowhere or just to British ports. Friends of ours are booked on the 14th may sailing that has still not been cancelled despite it being illegal to go on according to uk government (cruises allowed to uk ports only from 17th May). We’re booked for July to go to the med and would just like to know where we stand personally I would prefer it if they did it as a uk sailing.

so with all the other lines following government advice I wonder why MSC is dragging it out?

Iirc, P&O doing UK only sailings in June with no ports.  It has been quiet in Europe lately, not even sure about MSC sailings in Italy.  MSC been quiet, towards end of line to cancel.  This all from US side of news though.

3 minutes ago, Envelope21 said:

Interesting. We are booked on an NCL August cruise starting in Southampton and ending in Iceland. No news yet on cancellation, but based on this information and other news reports, things do not look good.

Lots of info and changes, but last I saw was UK no visitors until mid May, as of now.  We canceled a June out of Kiel before final.  NCL just cancelled all through June.