When is the last day to book for double points?

26 minutes ago, ValerieJo said:

I believe I read that booking cruises to earn double points will end by a certain date.  Can someone tell me what the rules are for booking a cruise to receive double points?  Thank you. 

Q    Does my booking qualify for the double points offer?
A    This offer applies to named, existing bookings made through June 30, 2021 for sailings departing January 1, 2021 to September 30, 2022. Offer excludes residents of China.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/topics/crown-and-anchor-society-double-points-offer

12 minutes ago, soremekun said:

Q    Does my booking qualify for the double points offer?
A    This offer applies to named, existing bookings made through June 30, 2021 for sailings departing January 1, 2021 to September 30, 2022. Offer excludes residents of China.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/topics/crown-and-anchor-society-double-points-offer

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

I would think this gets pushed back once June (and probably July) cruises get canceled.

I was thinking that but then thought rcl has given up for a while on cruising from usa ports and is moving to open from the bahamas. So they will be cruising by then for usa residents. Makes it harder to predict to me what is their next move.