Planet Hollywood Cancun - LIVE - April 11-19th

Saint Greg

32 minutes ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Time to start screaming and slamming!

Just kidding. Maybe call the front desk and complain if it happens again?

They are now aware that I can hear it. I figure I’ll give them today to see if they make a better effort. If not I’m going to be noisy as hell at 7am the next three mornings.

• Like 13

I requested my room be cleaned this morning. I know I said I was going to do it every other day but the night before last they knocked on my door before dinner and asked if I needed anything. I got more towels. Then when I got room service I threw my empty water bottles and beer cans in the room service bag so I didn’t need trash taken out either. So it’s been three days since a cleaning. But it’s time now. 

• Like 5

I don’t think I’m going to get anything additional. Thus have a lot of good looking Mexican options in that buffet but it’s all self serve which I hate. Just the eggs and crepes cooked to order. They have a juice bar as well where you can get your smoothies and whatnot.

6C247BAD-F167-4327-9C63-23C6907C3544.jpeg

• Like 3

Just now, Saint Greg said:

I set a reminder for my COVID test tomorrow. Hard to believe that’s here already.

This week of "our" vacation sure did fly by fast! Just a couple more days left. So glad you are doing this Live review, you do such an awesome job with your reviews so Thank You!

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, CruisinMama2003 said:

This week of "our" vacation sure did fly by fast! Just a couple more days left. So glad you are doing this Live review, you do such an awesome job with your reviews so Thank You!

Thanks! Glad I picked 8 days. They have gone by fast.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Shhh. The neighbors want quiet because they’re sleeping.

CB47EF15-60F5-4F61-94F8-80B93C12B1E3.jpeg

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I would beat the heck out of their door, then high tail it out of there before they knew what hit them...

Sid beat me too it. I may or may not have done that to the couple that thought it was a good idea to repeatedly and loudly say "But baby I love you" after midnight on my last cruise.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3