Mariner 9/11/22 Price Drop Bermuda

I'm not booked but watching. I'm trying to justify flying to bermuda and then flying in the day of and not seeing any of Bermuda.

The pricing is also aggravating for solo. Says prices start from 549 pp, but as soon as you click for 1, prices start over 1200. The rule where solo cant book a gty is extra aggravating if you might want to book air2sea. 

The taxes and fees are much higher also. 98 for nassau, 175 for out of Bermuda, so I'd want to SEE Bermuda. Still on the sidelines. .. when they dont punish solo pax then I might book. 

2 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I'm not booked but watching. I'm trying to justify flying to bermuda and then flying in the day of and not seeing any of Bermuda.

The pricing is also aggravating for solo. Says prices start from 549 pp, but as soon as you click for 1, prices start over 1200. The rule where solo cant book a gty is extra aggravating if you might want to book air2sea. 

The taxes and fees are much higher also. 98 for nassau, 175 for out of Bermuda, so I'd want to SEE Bermuda. Still on the sidelines. .. when they dont punish solo pax then I might book. 

The cruise that the OP is talking about is an 8 night that leaves from Port Canaveral goes to Bermuda and returns to Port Canaveral.  No flying invoivled

Just now, molly361 said:

The cruise that the OP is talking about is an 8 night that leaves from Port Canaveral goes to Bermuda and returns to Port Canaveral.  No flying invoivled

Oh I assumed he meant leaves from Bermuda, not just a single stop. 

I see now he said 9/11/22, not the 9/11/21 which I'm watching, oops.

I'm watching all of those cruises (Florida to Bermuda) also.  

Weather/hurricane -wise those in May are the most attractive to me, but also the most expensive.  

I'll have to check to see if those two went down.