Which ships have the floor-to-ceiling windows?

Eli_6

Conquest class ships have a very limited number of aft facing cabins with floor to ceiling windows.  Grab one if you ever see one available.

They are Scenic Ocean View and Grand Scenic Ocean View.

Conquest, Glory, Liberty, Valor, and Freedom I believe.

Edited by bury me at sea
To add ship names.
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

These cabins are not located aft, but at the very front of the ship.  Since there are only a few of them, they do get reserved quickly, so you need to reserve well in advance.

You are correct.  I had a slip of the brain when describing them as aft.

11 hours ago, chocolate melting cake said:

We stayed in one once and were less than impressed with the heat from the windows and the "slant" of the room. However they are unique!

window.jpg

Did those cabins have window blinds? I thought that I read somewhere that light from those cabins could interfere with the Bridge. I would love to try one of these cabins; wonder if having a PVP would increase my odds of finding one available to book?

2 hours ago, mondello said:

Did those cabins have window blinds? I thought that I read somewhere that light from those cabins could interfere with the Bridge. I would love to try one of these cabins; wonder if having a PVP would increase my odds of finding one available to book?

Yes they have blinds.  Guests are asked to keep the blinds closed when it's dark outside, but only when lights are turned on in the cabin.

25 minutes ago, bury me at sea said:

Yes they have blinds.  Guests are asked to keep the blinds closed when it's dark outside, but only when lights are turned on in the cabin.

Yeah, I thought the blinds would help with the heat they mentioned but then you'd lose the view.

6 hours ago, bury me at sea said:

You are correct.  I had a slip of the brain when describing them as aft.

No problems BMAS, whether it's old  age or that extra glass of vino we all have a slip now and then.