Voom and stream questions

I’m trying to figure out if I need a package for two devices or one.  I have an iPhone and an iPad.  Can I log off of one and log on to the other?  I’m also wondering if I can face time through this system. I’ve always just used my crown and anchor benefits before when on the ship (and called/FaceTimed in port). Is there WiFi on Labadee?

You can purchase for 1 device and just log off when you switch devices.   You can facetime onboard the ship.  If you want wifi when in port off the ship ask a crew member for the best spot to get wifi, they always know.  Usually see a bunch of them in that area too.

If you have an Apple Watch is there now a way to log onto the internet without having to carry your phone with you?  I'm thinking that if my Apple Watch could work on CocoCay using my WiFi login I wouldn't have much reason to schlepp my phone onto the island.  I just cant think of how you can do the logon sequence on the Watch as its microscopic browser doesn't seem to support it.

Labadee only has whatever wifi you can get from the ship.  If you can see the ship, the answer is maybe.  But then you need to also have an onboard plan.

I don't have an Apple watch but relatives who had an older one could only connect through their phone.  Coco Cay does have wireless coverage but you also need the onboard plan to use it.  Not sure if it connects through the ship satellite system or is land-based.