Ghost Ship Tour

atexsix

Ever wonder what a deserted ship looks like?  It's eerie.  This is a great video of the Coral Princess.  Mr. Smith also has a lot of other good videos about life on ships, especially during the Covid era.

Edited by atexsix

38 minutes ago, TriumphGuy said:

Coral Princess was our first ever cruise, an 11 day partial Panama Canal. Fun and sad at the same time to see the ship again. Thanks for posting.

I figured it would be appreciated by people that had been on it.  I haven't because I never sailed on a Princess ship, but for me it represents many ships during the initial covid time period.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, atexsix said:

This is just a test of Kazu's picture instructions, thanks so much!!  Wanted to try it out in a low traffic thread.  Worked beautifully!

There's a test forum for that very purpose! When that is used instead, the post doesn't interrupt the flow of the thread in the cruise line forums. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, RuthC said:

There's a test forum for that very purpose! When that is used instead, the post doesn't interrupt the flow of the thread in the cruise line forums. 

Is that what that's for?  I would have never guessed.  I never went in there thinking it was for admin only purposes. Maybe it should have a more descriptive title?

Edited by atexsix

40 minutes ago, RuthC said:

BTW, I'm glad you posted, I wondered if you and a few others were still around. I took about an 8 month break because coming to the forums depressed me, but I remember all your helpful advice especially about inside staterooms, I think it was you. I hope you've been well along with a few others from days gone by like GmaPajama, and Hanna I think was the name?

3 minutes ago, atexsix said:

BTW, I'm glad you posted, I wondered if you and a few others were still around. I took about an 8 month break because coming to the forums depressed me, but I remember all your helpful advice especially about inside staterooms, I think it was you. I hope you've been well along with a few others from days gone by like GmaPajama, and Hanna I think was the name?

I have been reading every day, just haven't found much to post about during covid. 
Yes, I was probably the one who gave you info on inside cabins, as that is where I usually bunk---what I call 'foul ball cabins (low and inside). 

I've been as well as someone can be when under 'solitary confinement' (due to covid---nothing criminal). 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RuthC said:

I have been reading every day, just haven't found much to post about during covid. 
Yes, I was probably the one who gave you info on inside cabins, as that is where I usually bunk---what I call 'foul ball cabins (low and inside). 

I've been as well as someone can be when under 'solitary confinement' (due to covid---nothing criminal). 😉

Well I hope you can get to cruising soon.  

We tried to get a large inside on the navigation deck that you suggested before, all sold out of course, we went with a partial view this time, they are not bad, they actually still stay kind of dark and cozy because of the lifeboats and tenders in the way.